Who am I?
I studied classical music at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna and philosophy at the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna.
Being an autodidact I pursued my passions for photography, painting and printmaking alongside my studies as a violist. These disciplines have influenced me deeply in my current work as a composer and artist.
I use all my crafts to enrich and align the fields where I am working to create deeper meaning and understanding.
I work as a musician, composer, photographer and artist but most of all I enjoy to combine as many areas as possible to create a bigger picture and transport the message of a coherent and connected whole.
2007 - 2014 University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna (Mag.art.)
2014 - 2017 Academy of Fine Arts Vienna (Dr.phil.)
- 2019, August 15th - 19th, Zurich, Switzerland, SWISS ART EXPO: ARTBOX.PROJECT Zurich 1.0
- 2019, July 16th - 25th, Rome, Millepiani Exhibition Space: GLITCHES AND DEFECTS
- 2019, March 21st - April 16th, Vienna, Jan Arnold Gallery/MQ: transformative embodiments
- 2017, October 1st - November 1st, Bodrum, Turkey: 3rd International Bodrum Biennial
- 2017, January 31st - April 8th, Vienna, Weisses Haus: STRATIFIED - Fragmentierte Welten
- 2016, December 15th, Vienna, HERR LEUTNER Westbahnstraße: Group Exhibit
- 2015, November 12th - 2016 January 10th, Vienna, Lukas Feichtner Gallery: In the Basement
- 2015, November 12th - 22nd, Lukas Feichtner Gallery: Vienna Art Week